Designed for business owners who do not want website headaches + need more than an attractive website that fails to bring in business.
All-in-One Digital Marketing Package (Website Design, Hosting, Security, Search Engine Optimization, WordPress Updates, Google Ads, Social Media, Content)
- Website that brings in business (vs just more website traffic) and an ability to measure the ROI
- SEO experts handling it and all related actions (e.g., updates, new pages, etc.)
- Clear, simple, competitive flat ($495-995 USD) monthly rate with no initial start-up fee and no contract (cancel anytime with no penalty)
- WordPress website which is an actual CMS (Content Management System) vs DIY Web Builder programs (e.g., Weebly, Wix, Square); Web Builder options available if a CMS is not needed
- Local SEO Services and Social Media Accounts set up (e.g., FB, Twitter, Linked-in, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., depending on industry)
- Reputation Management Automation so you are continually and automatically growing your online reviews.
- Marketing Depth (Lead has overseen marketing for $1B+ revenue at a Fortune 500 to setting up marketing for <$1M companies)
- Industry Breadth (Team has 100+ years of business experience in top tier companies such as Macy’s, IBM, JPMorgan Chase, BCG)
- Exclusive Small Business focus (We only serve small businesses and non-profit organizations and have done this since 2014)
- Google Ads management utilizing SKAG techniques and A/B testing
- Social Media management of professional posting 2-5x per week
- Steady content creation that is industry specific (e.g., articles, blogs, etc.)
- Digital Onboarding to get your company up-to-speed with customer-facing and in-company communication and virtual working (e.g., Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, etc.)
Case Study: Impact of Search Engine Optimization for Local Katy TX Business
Executive Summary: Katy Birth Center has helped over 2,000 mothers and families from Katy TX and the Greater Houston area birth healthy babies since 2003. A local SEO marketing company had provided their web design and internet marketing services (which was stated to include search engine optimization services) for several years.
Although Katy Birth Center’s leadership was not 100% sure of the ROI of their digital marketing investment, they had a website and they were happy with it. It was from someone they trusted and, as they were always so many other things on their plates to deal with, they left things as they were. This is until they realized things had to change.
The year of that realization was 2018. In October of that year, their website went down not just once but twice. In November, their website was then hacked. More importantly, the number of mothers inquiring about their services had been directly impacted by the website issues. It was at this point that they realized they needed to explore other options quickly.
Although Small Business LIFT only moved to Katy TX in 2018, they heard of Small Business LIFT through a mutual contact and reached out for our input on their situation. As we do for all small business owners, we set up a free initial session to together look at their website and discuss the business challenges they were facing.
Upon reviewing Katy Birth Center’s Google Analytics (even without their Google Search Console even being set up), we saw not only their website’s need for stability and more traffic but, more importantly, for more relevant traffic.
It is at this point that Katy Birth Center’s digital marketing LIFT began…